October 21, 2012

Personalized Shower Gifts

One of my very best friends in the whole world is getting married in a few short weeks.  She lives about 7 hours away so I don't get to see her as often as I would like.  She recently had a monogram shower and I found this cute idea on Pinterest that I wanted replicate.  Here is a link to the original and here is a picture of my attempt to recreate it.


And to compliment it I took another Pinterest idea found here and modified it to match the monogrammed frame.  Incase you can't see it, I included a quote by Henry Drummond which says, " You will find as you look back upon your life that the moments when you have truly lived are the moments when you have done things in the spirit of love."  Then I included several import dates in their  life together.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review