October 27, 2012

Homemade Mr. Potato Head Book

Who doesn't like playing with a Mr. Potato Head?  Endless possibilities.  I took pictures of the many different faces that appeared over the course of a few weeks as we played with him.  When my favorite prints company did a sale I got a copy of each picture and filled up a cheap photo album with tons and tons of Mr. Potato Head options.  Now, I ask Addi if she can make her Mr. Potato Head look the same as the one in the picture.  For the most part she can replicate it.


I would post the pictures I took so people could download them but I realized that it actually might not be helpful as most people have different parts and accessories to go with their Mr. Potato Head.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review