October 26, 2012

Toothpick Drop

I got this restaurant size spice shaker at the Dollar Tree placed some tooth picks beside it and Addilyn went to town.  I did not have to give her any instructions, she just started putting the toothpicks in the holes.  After a while I interrupted her fun because thought it would be best to make sure she knew not to let any of the toothpicks fall on the floor so her little brother would get them.  I also showed her that they have sharp point and could hurt someone.  She has done great with this activity several times.  We've had not problems yet so my rating is two thumbs up!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review